Glazed Gourmet

Wednesday, October 12, 2011


For months I've been following Glazed Gourmet, a new donut shop in Charleston, on Twitter and Facebook. I've been counting down the days until the store opened and began serving the good people of the Lowcountry with delicious donut options. Yesterday all of my stalking paid off. Glazed ran a soft opening and luckily the store is less than a block from my office on Upper King.




My friend Amber and I popped over to Glazed with high hopes and luckily were not disappointed. The storefront is clean, the workers are friendly, and the donuts are delicious. I had the Chocolate Curry donut while Amber opted for the Pumpkin Donut with Cream Cheese Icing. Both were incredible. The donuts were freshly baked, light, and airy. The glaze on top was perfect - not too much, but enough to sweeten up the donut. The donuts are priced from $1.50 to $2.50 - making them a great option for a cheap quick treat.



Get your butt down to Glazed ASAP!

Glazed Gourmet on Urbanspoon

5 comments:

  1. apple bacon fritter. really? ugh. need asap. and GREAT prices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, i am SO there.  i had no idea they were coming to charleston!  i really really want to try the maple bacon one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always know about the new restaurants before anyone else! Those donuts look SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have a ton of amazing doughnut  places around here, I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete